Nowadays many of you uses the branded digital camera to capture images. Obviously to capture and store images you need a storage medium in your camera. Today most popular digital camera brands like, Canon, Samsung and Nikon uses CompactFlash as storage medium for their digital cameras. Lexar professional-400x CompactFlash card is the most popular highly compatible with all digital cameras. It is the most reliable and gives the high speed performance, available in a large range of storage capacity from 8GB to 128GB. But there is the only one problem with this CompactFlash card is that you may lose all stored images if you remove it abruptly from your camera. In such kind of situation how to recover images from compact flash card? To restore deleted image files you need to use a third party tool. You can use CF recovery software to recover all lost images from your Lexar professional-400x CompactFlash card.
Like this there are some more scenarios due to which you may lose all files from the CompactFlash card. You should be aware that how your files get deleted from CompactFlash card? Some of those scenarios are like,
- If you accidentally choose the “Format” option from the camera then it results in deletion of all stored files from CompactFlsh card.
- During the transferring of files from Compact Flash card to a computer if you mistakenly eject your CF card then it may lead to the loss of files from CF card.
- Keep capturing images even your camera is showing low battery, then it causes for loss of files from CompactFlash cards.
These are the scenarios due to which you may lose your stored data from CF card. To avoid such kind of problems you can take some precautions like,
- Avoid capturing images when your camera is in low battery.
- Always keep backup of data on the CompactFlash card.
- Avoid abruptly removal of CF card from computer, camera etc.
You can easily take care of above mentioned precautions to avoid data loss but still you must know, how to find deleted files from CF card. When your files get deleted from CompactFlash card then in actuality there is image files are not getting deleted but address of that file gets deleted. So you are unable to access that file but if you capture more images then it would be overwritten by new photos. Once the deleted file gets overwritten by new file then it becomes very difficult to restore deleted files from CompactFlash cards.
So because of this to restore deleted files from CF card you can use CF card recovery software. You can download this software on the web and you can install it on your computer to perform recovery operation. The software scans your CF card and then it listed your deleted images in the same signature. From list you can select images which you want to recover. You can preview your recovery results before you save it. Along with the photos this software helps you to recover lost or deleted audio files, video files from corrupted CF cards.