Repair PPTX is used to regain the corrupted or damaged PowerPoint 2010 files from both Windows and Mac machines. Along with PowerPoint 2010, this repair application also supports in fixing PPTX file on other latest versions of PowerPoint including PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2007, and so on. It is completely free from all sort of malicious threats and it can also fix PPTX file after PowerPoint 2010 not responding without modifying the original file. This fixing tool has effective and advanced scanning techniques so that it repairs damaged PPTX 2010 file within few minutes.
PowerPoint is an application package designed and developed by Microsoft Corporation. This application is unique for presenting the text. Microsoft PowerPoint is used for making graphically rich presentation slides. Apart from vast number of features, it is also associated with corruption issues. PowerPoint file gets severely damage or corrupt due to various factors. Many users encounter with error message that “PowerPoint 2010 not responding”. However, no need worry about PPTX file damage issues because there is a solution to regain the corrupted PowerPoint file, with assist of brilliant and effective Repair PPTX software.
Some of the general scenarios behind PowerPoint Not Responding:
- Corruption of file system in the computer hard drive will responsible for PPTX file damage. Usually, this happens because of malware or worms in the hard drive this will makes PowerPoint inaccessible and encounters with error message that PowerPoint 2010 not responding.
- If harmful malicious threats like virus, Trojan, spyware, malware, worms, and Adware are infected your computer hard drive then there is a possibility damage or corruption of all files including PPT file that is stored in hard drive.
- Sometimes, while modifying or creating new presentation slides on PowerPoint 2010 version, during this process if any kind of interruption such as sudden power failure, abrupt system termination can leads to severely damage of PPTX file.
- Suppose you are downloading any PowerPoint file from email attachment or internet during process if network connection fails then there is chance of corruption or damage of PowerPoint file.
- Along with above discussed issues there are few other reasons that makes the PPTX file damage are CRC (Cyclic redundancy Check) error, presence of bad sector, MBR boot error, improper recovery by using third party utility, hardware issues, software conflicts, and many more.
Advantages of Repair PPTX:
During fixing process, this repair software reads and produces a virtual structure of file and this process includes extracting all significant elements of a PPT or PPTX file that comprises text, clipart, hyperlinks, embedded objects etc. This tool is compatible to fix the damaged PPTX 2010 file on popular versions of Macintosh and Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Lion, Snow Leopard, Windows 8, Yosemite, Windows Vista, Mavericks, and so on. Users can save the fixed PPTX 2010 files on different various data storage devices such as SD cards, flash drives, MMC cards, FireWire drive, CD/DVD, USB hard drives and many more.
This fixing tool is an entirely user friendly interface that helps even non-technical users can easily repair their damaged PPT file 2010 version. You can download and install free trial edition of Repair PPTX software, which is technically unique in features. It desires to be activated with the purpose of facilitating “saving” functionality, which finishes the complete repair process. Upon satisfying with the trial version of this fix tool, you can go for purchasing the full edition in order to save repaired files.