Data loss or data deletion scenario occurs due to many reason and your data may inaccessible to open. You may bare a second thought; How to recover SD card data? If you have lost/deleted data from SD card, don’t worry!! Recovering data/files from SD card is easy by using third party recovery tool. SD card data recovery tool has a special built-in mechanism which scans indeed to recover SD card data.
How to restore SD Card:
Just follow up with below steps to achieve SD card Recovery
- Download and install SD Card Recovery software on your operating system.
- Use a card reader to Connect SD card to the system and launch the application after successful installation.
- Select the Recover drive option from the main screen window to restore data from SD card.
- Choose SD Card from the list of drives to retrieve data from it and later move on with Next
- Scanning process to recover SD card will be initiated; after successful completion, you can preview the restored files from SD card.
- Later save all your restored data from SD card after successful purchase of software.
Different reasons behind data loss from SD card:
- Accidental deletion of data/files from SD card unknowingly will erase the data on a SD card.
- Viruses/Malware may spread rapidly all over SD card and may corrupt the complete data.
- Improper handling or sudden ejection of SD card might also damage SD card.
- Any interruption or immediate shutdown while transferring data from SD card to System or vice-versa may result in huge amount of data loss.
- Power fluctuation, bad sectors, etc. are other factors where data will be deleted /lost permanently without moving to recycle bin.
- Corruption of SD card may have a great influence on files which are inaccessible in nature.
Spotted features of SD card recovery software:
- This software has the ability to recover deleted/lost data in few simple steps way without facing any level of difficulties.
- This software also restores data from flash drives, USB drives, iPods, external drives etc.
- This application is capable of recovering audio, video, images, documents of all formats and other media files.
- Data from a different file system such as NTFS, EXFAT, HFS, HFSX and FAT can be easily restored.
- Abrupt ejection or improper handling of SD Card should be avoided.
- Keep back-up files which may be helpful in some critic’s situation.
- Do not connect SD Card to any virus infected system.
SD Card Recovery software can easily retrieve data that has been lost or deleted without formatting SD Card.