FAT stands for File Allocation table. It is mainly used in Windows operating system which is designed by Microsoft to overcome the problems related to volume size which is present in FAT 16. FAT 32 has more number of clusters as compared to all file system of Windows. It is also widely used in removable drives like USB drives, external hard drive, memory cards, etc. Sometimes, users may lose data from FAT 32 file system due to various reasons.
In such situations, users may get upset and worried about how to undelete FAT 32 files. You can recover deleted files FAT 32 using a strong and advanced application like External Hard Drive File Recovery software. As this software comes with deep scanning technology which can scan your all files from FAT32 file system and restore all your files from your external hard drive as well as from various storage devices such as memory cards, pen drive, hard drive, etc.
Scenario under which you may loss Files from FAT 32:
Accidental Deletion: It is a most common human error, which can happen while opening, viewing or editing files stored on external drive. You may be looking to delete some of the old videos, photos or useless files, but mistakenly you have deleted important files along with those files.
Accidentally formatted / re-formatted FAT32 partitions – Files on the hard drive with FAT32 file system might get lost when you format the partition by mistake. This might happen when you accidentally format the wrong partition and end up losing the files from that partition.
Files lost after re-partitioning the hard drive – There are times when you might re-partition your hard drive either by deleting, merging or re-sizing partitions on your hard drive. If any interruptions occur during such process then you may lose files from FAT32.
Virus Attack: Sometimes you may lose data while transferring of files from external hard drive to the system or vice- versa due to virus present on either one of your drive. As a result, you may you’re your important data from FAT 32 file system.
Interruption during File Transfer: During transfer of data if any interruptions occur due to sudden power failure, software conflicts, improper ejection of external drive, then you may lose data from your FAT 32 file system.
Other Reasons: Operating system crash, accidental deletion, corrupted file system, during upgrading from FAT 32 to HFS or other file system, etc also leads to data loss from FAT 32 file system.
- Try to backup your important data on some storage device as you can face any time data loss scenarios.
- Keep updating your antivirus at frequent intervals to make your system free from virus attacks.
- While upgrading FAT 32, you make sure that you have taken backup of important data on some storage device.
- Always use power backup like UPS to avoid sudden shutdown of system.
Find the solution here!
Relax…! No need to get panicked, as you can recover FAT 32 files in few mouse clicks using like External Hard Drive File Recovery software. Yes…! It is advanced File Recovery software through which you can restore your FAT 32 files on Windows operating system.
Forget all your worries regarding data loss, as External Hard Drive File Recovery software is here to provide solution for data loss problems.
What More Can External Hard Drive File Recovery software Do..?
- This software is capable of recovering deleted or lost files from FAT32 on all latest versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
- You can even restore files from various other file systems such as FAT16, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, etc.
- Save Recovery Session feature is available in the demo version of the software to avoid further scanning of the drive after activating the software to its full version.
- Using the Demo version of this software, users can preview the recovered files using Preview option. If they are satisfied with the recovered results then they can save the recovered data by activating the software.