If you have quick formatted your drive without taking any backup of your important files don’t worry still you can easily retrieve files from quick format by using quick format recovery utility. However this utility recovers files from drive re-partitioning and re-formatting, damaged partitions, and even after reformat including recover data from laptop. This quick formatted drive utility allows you to restore files from both windows FAT and NTFS file systems. This software is reliable and safe to use. By using this quick formatted drive utility you can restore deleted data easily.
- Do not use the quick formatted hard drive to perform read and write operation once it is completely formatted. This could lead to overwrite your old files by new files.
- Do not try to install any data restore software to the quick formatted drive.
- Do not try to restart your hard drive after formatting.
To retrieve your deleted files safely you need a good quick format recovery program. Check this application is capable of restoring files from different file types and from various data loss situations. The utility allows you to preview the recovered files before saving. Preview option helps to restore deleted file easier. Download the free trial version of the software to evaluate the capability of the software in recovering deleted files from quick formatted hard drive. To recover files from quick formatted hard drive follow the below given steps.
- Connect the quick formatted drive to a performing computer as a secondary storage drive.
- Install quick format recovery program to the working system.
- Run the software to retrieve deleted files.
- Pursue the instructions to restore lost/deleted files from quick formatted hard drive.