MS Outlook is a great and most popular application that is email client on Microsoft Windows OS. Outlook offers the users with outstanding features that are very user friendly. One can easily access the mail account information on Outlook profile in offline mode i.e. without net connection. All of the data with the Outlook mail account will be stored as single OST file on the system hard drive. And the OST file holds all Outlook data like emails, journals, contacts, folders, calendar, tasks, etc.
Outlook data gets stored on the system hard disk drive with file extension .pst or .ost i.e. Personal Storage Table and Offline Storage Table. And also this data could be lost due to various factors. In most cases data loss will be because of virus attack top to produce corruption. When the file is corrupted then your file data cannot be accessed hence there occur loss of data. In case you posses any backup with the required Outlook documents you’ll need not worry as the data can be recovered using any recovery software. And what if you do not possess backup? Then information is definitely lost.
Feel that you accidentally formatted the system hard drive where the Outlook OST file was stored. So you had no backup associated with a data. Now you’ve got lost crucial data. In this case if you had backup data it might be so helpful. How to recover emails from OST file that’s been lost you have to employ third party recovery programs. The many other scenarios that can cause loss of data like emails from Outlook OST files are mentioned here:
- Accidental deletion of mails from deleted items – Once you delete any mail or data from Outlook file objects, that data will be kept in Deleted Item folder that helps you restore back the deleted data again whenever necessary. In case you delete all of the data out of this folder then the info is deleted in ways that the OS will suffer accessibility to data. Thus accidental deletion of all of the data out of this folder could cause loss of some important data.
- Improper internet connectivity – During file or data transfer from Outlook, if the internet connectivity is incomplete then this data file could easily get corrupt.
- Virus attack – The incoming mails in Outlook could possibly be virus infected sometimes if antivirus program in your system is least performing then your virus infected mail may corrupt the whole OST file and thus you lose data.
- Power supply – During data synchronization when there is sudden power surge to the system then this file could easily get corrupt and therefore you may be in loss of data.
When you have faced any previously referred to situations then repair Outlook OST file to solve the issue. If you successfully fix OST file that is certainly been corrupt or damaged then you can easily recover and access the lost data.
Here you are able to glance at the key options that come with this utility –
- This tool easily recovers all features of the OST file including emails, contacts, journals, tasks, calendar, etc.
- The utility repairs the corrupt OST files of numerous Outlook versions like Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2003.
- It can repair highly damaged OST files that are encrypted or password protected.
- Easily recovers all features of damaged or inaccessible or corrupt OST files.
The software efficiently works on Windows 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista os’s. If you have lost emails out of your Outlook OST file then try using this utility which will fix OST file so it helps to retrieve the lost emails. The application can be acquired for trial so that you will know the software effectiveness and later purchase the actual software. Download the trial version and make better utilization of it.