“My system is installed with Microsoft Outlook 2010 and I use it to manage all my mail account data within computer hard drive. However, today in between the process of eliminating unused items from Outlook profile I have accidentally deleted some important contacts along with other items. Now I need looking to get back my deleted contacts at any cost; so can anybody help me to recover contacts from Outlook 2010? Please give suggestions.”
MS Outlook 2010 was a wonderful upgrade in Microsoft Office that came up with advance feature for managing personal information like contacts, appointments, journals, notes, calendars and so on etc. on computer hard drive. Its user friendly interface has attracted many users to install and use Microsoft Outlook 2010 on their computer. To know more about Microsoft Outlook 2010 feature go through this url. But sometimes, users might encounter with loss of valuable information from Outlook 2010. In Microsoft Outlook all the information’s are stored in PST file.
Common reason behind deletion of data from MS Outlook 2010:
- Accidentally deleting selected contact, email from MS Outlook 2010 using Shift+ Del option will erase the items completely from PST file.
- Malwares and virus attacks are another possible cause for deletion of contacts along with other information from PST file.
- While navigating through Deleted Items folder chances of unintentional pressing delete key in keyboard will erase the item completely.
- PST file cross its max file size limit assigned by MS Outlook 2010 by adding new items without deleting old and unused items, then the file becomes corrupted.
- Forceful closing of MS Outlook 2010 application while execution any actions can be a reason behind missing contacts and other data from PST file.
However, User can lose information from MS Outlook 2010 PST file just in one click, hence suffer loss of important data. But this is not the end as deleted information cannot be lost forever from Outlook PST file. After deletion of Outlook contacts or any items, it gets saved in a temporary folder that is inaccessible by client user. Hence, if any good Outlook recovery application is made use then deleted items can be easily recovered. One such advance program is Outlook PST Recovery Software. This application has built by using advance scanning mechanism to recover contacts from Outlook 2010. This tool is also capable to get back deleted items from Outlook PST file.
It is easy-to-use application developed by professional experts to recover contacts from Outlook 2010 as well as other items such as emails, tasks, notes, contacts, calendar events, etc. It has the capability to get back outlook contacts from Outlook 2010 and other versions of MS Outlook such as Outlook 2013, Outlook 2003 and 2007. Outlook PST Recovery Software is also capable of fixing PST as well as OST files that are corrupted, inaccessible, error showing or damaged from various aspects on a Windows systems. One can use this utility on Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems to repair and recover MS Outlook 2010 contacts and other items.