Have you ever faced such situation in which you can’t open your Outlook profile or Outlook suddenly turns off while working on it? If yes! Then you should not get upset, as this issue is common among Outlook users. Even those people who are using latest form of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2010 happen to be dealing with similar issues. To resolve this common problem industry expert has introduce something name as Scan PST, which scan PST file and produce a new copy of corrupt PST file.
Microsoft office Outlook 2010 has inbuilt inbox repair tool known as Scanpst.exe, it really is an appropriate tool for fixing corrupt emails, contacts details and also other Outlook items. Although inbox repair tool is essential for each Outlook user to eliminate PST corruption issue but sometime even it is not able to repair corrupt PST files. May be you faced such situation in places you make an effort to repair your PST file nevertheless it displays the errors message. If the PST file contains your critical business data, it could create a disastrous situation.
As PST file is similar to a backbone of Outlook, whether it get corruption it’s going to leads to the massive loss. Because at this situation Outlook stops working and all your saved information is lost. If you are going through with such situation, then don’t get upset! Stay calm and have patience! Every problem has its own solution you need to simply think beyond it. With scan PST tool you can easily overcome from this PST corruption problem. It scan Outlook 2010 PST file within few basic steps. This software supports all of the versions of Windows. There are many scenarios which could corrupt your PST file. Let’s take a look on many of them:
- PST file is having some size limit of course, if your store data beyond its limit, it results in PST corruption.
- Sharing PST file on those networks which are not secure is an additional big reason for PST file corruption.
- Extra compressing of PST files for portability purpose increase the chances of PST corruption.
- Using none licensed software or pirated OS also brings PST corruption.
- If multiple user share their PST file in the same network at the same time, it might corrupt PST file.
- Improper shutdown of Outlook may corrupt PST header that in turn corrupts entire PST file
To overcome from these dreadful scenarios use scan PST tool, it is created specifically to execute thorough procedures which could scan entire PST file. The scanning can be a read only mechanism and accordingly fixes the PST files, to ensure that data reliability is maintained. It repairs PST after inbox repair tool fails. In order to use this tool then go-ahead a download free trial version of it. It can help you in estimating the program performance. If you’re happy its trial version feedback then you can directly go for its full version.