Memory Card is an excellent long-lasting durable storage device which store files according to availability of storage space. As we know that Lexar memory card is one of the multinational branded memory cards especially used to store media files such as audio, video and pictures in a safe way.
Just imagine, you have captured beautiful and memorable photos of your life using Lexar memory card, you are very excited to view those photos on computer and you try to access that memory card on your system, but you find no more photos are available and all photos have been deleted. It seems to be heart breaking moment for you and might spare a second thought is there any way to recover deleted photos from your Lexar memory card? Yes of course! Here is a third party recovery tool which helps you to get back your deleted photos from memory card without formatting it.
What are the probable ways to lose the photos from Lexar memory card?
- Accidental deletion of files from Lexar memory card will makes you to lose photos from it. You should be careful before hitting the delete button
- When memory card is connected to infected system or device then there are chances for corruption of pictures.
- When user unintentionally press format button then they lose enormous amount of photos from Lexar memory card
- Other factors responsible for deletion of pictures from Lexar memory card are sudden interruption, power fluctuation, bad sectors, etc.
- The memory card may get damaged and lose all your photos. If you not handle Lexar memory card from electronic devices properly.
- Other factors which are responsible for deletion of pictures from Lexar memory card are sudden interruption, power fluctuation, bad sectors, etc.
What is the procedure to be followed up to rollback the deleted photos from memory card?
- Download software and install it on your windows desktop and run the application.
- Next select the Recover Photos option from main screen. The main window will display two options: “Recover Deleted Photos” and “Recover Lost Photos”. Later select the “Recover Deleted Photos” option.
- Select the particular drive from which you want to recover photos.
- Scanning process will be initiated; once scan is completed Recovered photos will be displayed in a list.
- On purchasing the software, you can save all your restored photos back.
Points to be noted:
- This software is platform independent, can be launched on Windows and Mac system to recover deleted photos from Lexar card in an effective manner.
- Apart from photos, you are able to recover audio, video and some other media files without any issues.
- The software allow user to recover photos from different file system such as NTFS, EXFAT, HFS, HFSX and FAT.
- This software enables you to recover complete photos in a simple way without facing any issues.