drive becomes RAW and gives a warning error like my disk in drive E is not formatted. I need to recover those files as it contains my essential data of office work. Can anyone suggest me how to recover data from RAW hard drive?”
When hard drive becomes RAW, it displays the disk as 0 bytes and you cannot access the data which are saved on it. In order to access the data from the RAW hard disk, first of all, you need to format those drive which eventually results in huge data loss from that partition. So, in such circumstances, you can opt Partitions Recovery Software to recover data from RAW hard drive.
Reasons for hard drive becoming RAW:
- Power failure or improper system termination while accessing data from the hard drive
- Hard disk failure due to hardware or software malfunction
- Improper changes in the file system make the hard drive RAW
- Severe virus or malware infection
- Improper changes made to boot section of the hard drive
- Software malfunctioning
- Hard disk drives cable problem
- Bad sector
- File system structural damage
- Partition table damage
- Re-installation of operating system
- System re-installation
- Damaged Master Boot Record
- Malfunction of Windows operating system
- Interruption while formatting or reformatting or hard drive re-partitioning process
However, data lost from RAW hard drive can be recovered with the help of recovery program like Partitions Recovery Software would be the right choice in such circumstances. This software brings back the lost partitions or lost partitions from the hard drive which turns RAW due to any of the above-mentioned reasons. It supports the recovery of files such as pictures, music, videos, documents, RAW images, compressed files, etc. from RAW hard drive as well as from various storage device like memory cards, external hard drive, pen drives, memory sticks, pen drive, etc.
Various errors message when hard drive becomes RAW:
- Invalid media type reading drive
- Windows cannot access the disk
- the type of the file system is RAW\
- CHKDSK is not available for RAW drives
- Abort, Retry, Fail?
- File system is displayed as “RAW”
- File names contain “weird” characters
- Sector not found” messages
- There was an error accessing drive E: The disk is not formatted
Features of Partitions Recovery Software:
- This software recovers lost data from RAW hard drive, inaccessible drive, and corrupt partition on all major versions of Windows and Mac operating system.
- It is compatible with file systems like FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS 5, ExFAT, NTFS, etc.
- You can try the demo version of the software to evaluate the performance of the software. If you are satisfied with the tool then purchase licensed version in order to save recovered data.
- Use the “Preview” option of the software to preview the recovered data from RAW hard drive before restoration.